Niran Realtors
Search Property

Search Properties

Where in

Locality

I Want to

Property Type

Budget

Bedroom

Advance Filter

Green Tech O2 Community

Exit: 12 Kistareddypet Hyderabad, Beeramguda, Hyderabad

Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Green Tech O2 Community
Property ID : REI955853
1.36 Cr.
@ Rs 5.63 K/Sq.ft.
For Sale
  • Bedrooms 4
  • Bathrooms 3
  • Property On Floor 1
  • Facing East
  • Furnishing Unfurnished
  • Transaction Type New Property
  • Total Floor 3
  • Built Up Area 2008 Sq.ft. ▼
  • Carpet Area 1650 Sq.ft. ▼
  • Super Area 2408 Sq.ft. ▼
  • Property TypeIndividual Houses / Villas

Amenities
  • Power Back Up
  • Lift
  • Reserved Parking
  • Security
  • Maintenance Staff

Property Description
Fabulous pre launching offer of villas luxurious gated community at patencheru beeramguda kistareddypet 

This offer price only for 50 Units

Project :- Mega villas luxurious gated community.

Total Project Area :- 60acres
Total value :- 500villas
Phase 1:- 25Acres
Villas :- 200Villas
Location :- Patencheru beeramguda kistareddypet

Villas sizes details :- 

160yards build up area 2008sqft.
183yards build up area 2259sqft.
249yards build up area 3138sqft.

Ameneties & club house.

Home auto motion, guest rooms, Transportation, digital lock, solar tree for electrical car charging, point,Sunken Living Room, Netted Resting Zone, Tds water softner, hot water swimming pool, scanning gates, Yoga gymnasium, indoor games,outdoor games, clinic with pharmacy, atm, children play area, jogging track, convenience store, community hall, guest room, cricket net practice and badminton.

Location highlights advantage.

1. Next to silver oaks international school oakdale campus.
2. 2minute drive to exit no.4
3. 2minute drive to medical device park.
4. 10minute drive to beeramguda kaman.
5. 15minute drive to patencheru bus station.
6. 20minute drive to bhel & lingampally.
7. 30minute drive to miyapur metro station.
8. 30mintute drive to hitect city and financial district.

Payments option :-

Option 1.
5,999/- Per sqft 
Bank loan facility 
Within 30days customer should to pay 20% payment and remaining 80% by bank loan.

Price negotiable

Possession:- 2.5years
Read More...

Send an enquiry for this property?

Contact Person : Natarajan

8332978762
+ 91

Related Properties in Hyderabad